.¤·º°´¯ Watching Over Me ¯`°º·¤.

☆ Spaniard ☆

My photo
I am Spaniard by birth . Raised between Spain and Italy. Currently residing in the USA. I love to connect with people of different cultures and paths of life. I speak, read and write six different languages. ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤ Lets see ... : dreamer, crazy, playful, wild, stubborn, romantic, adventurer, sweet, kind, funny, sensitive, tender, loving , proud, childish, cheerful, caring, joyful, sociable, passionate, in one word ..... "INCURABLE"!! I am a Daughter of the "KING of KINGS" I Been single by CHOICE, I rather be single than be lied, cheated & disrespected.

"ONGI ETORRI - 歓迎 - BIENVENIDOS - BENVENUTO - WELCOME"

If your God is a Jew,
Your pizza Italian,
Your watch Swiss,
Your car Japanese,
Your coffee Colombian,
Your numbers Arabic,
Your letters Latin,
How dear you call your neighbor an alien?

♫ Music - Videos ♫

❤ J ~ M ❤
WMYX 99.1 The Mix FM
"LOVE SONGS"
LIGHTS DOWN .......

"Happy Fall"

I have always love Fall , Since I was a young child
I remember fall as a magical season , the change of colors of the leaves ,
the crispy air, even the waters seam to run with a secret melody sound.

Fall time is also time for harvest , I remember as a child helping with the harvest,
with traditions and rituals we still keep very much alive.
Asking the four corners of the world
( North , South , East & West )
for their permission and favor .
***

I remember the elders picking up the dry dead branches of the vines, 
which later where used to grill food , believe it or not .... 
they give food a very distinctive and tasty flavor.

The tractors will bring those grapes to several big wooden barrels 
were we use to smash the grapes with our feet's.

Was worth it work , was not just a job. Sounded more like a party to us , 
there was music , food , family and friends.
***

The beautiful smells of the food being made , the joy and the laughter. 
The elders always teaching us new things. 
The story time where they used to tell us many story's about their pasts.

I used to sit there and listen mesmerized .
I have sweet memories of my child hood , happy times of my yester years. 
I have a good harvest this year , I planted Kindness 
and gathered the love of good friends, and family.
***

And I wish my dear family and my dear friends a great Autumn harvest, 
Hope they had gathered Love , Joy , Peace , Happiness,
Health and long lasting friendships.


I want to thank my Lord and redeemer , and my heavenly father , 
for letting me have another harvest on my life. 
Is been a good one , this year is a new addition a grand daughter , 
who has been a source of many joys and smiles and laughter in my days.

Time to bake apple pies , pumpkin pies , apple cider , 
hot chocolate milk , and many breads and pastries.

Happy Autumn Harvest.

I Live now in a beautiful state I been calling "HOME"
This is the beauty that calls me year after year


Wisconsin Dells traditions stand the test of time 
and the Autumn Harvest Festival is no exception. 
Join us as we celebrate the autumn harvest season 
packed with events and excitement! 
Bring the kids out for the weekend to enjoy the petting zoo, 
decorate pumpkins and their faces, 
get creative with kids arts & crafts, games, pony and hayrides! 
The Autumn Harvest Festival is fun for all ages. 
Adults can enjoy the Arts and Crafts Marketplace 
live music and entertainment. 
Also join us Saturday at Dells on Tap to honor Wisconsin's proud brewing heritage. 
Indulge in an array of beer flavors and speak to the brew-masters themselves.


No comments:

● THE OCEAN ●