.¤·º°´¯ Watching Over Me ¯`°º·¤.

☆ Spaniard ☆

My photo
I am Spaniard by birth . Raised between Spain and Italy. Currently residing in the USA. I love to connect with people of different cultures and paths of life. I speak, read and write six different languages. ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤ Lets see ... : dreamer, crazy, playful, wild, stubborn, romantic, adventurer, sweet, kind, funny, sensitive, tender, loving , proud, childish, cheerful, caring, joyful, sociable, passionate, in one word ..... "INCURABLE"!! I am a Daughter of the "KING of KINGS" I Been single by CHOICE, I rather be single than be lied, cheated & disrespected.

"ONGI ETORRI - 歓迎 - BIENVENIDOS - BENVENUTO - WELCOME"

If your God is a Jew,
Your pizza Italian,
Your watch Swiss,
Your car Japanese,
Your coffee Colombian,
Your numbers Arabic,
Your letters Latin,
How dear you call your neighbor an alien?

♫ Music - Videos ♫

❤ J ~ M ❤
WMYX 99.1 The Mix FM
"LOVE SONGS"
LIGHTS DOWN .......

Oneida Language

Web site launched in effort to preserve Oneida Language

Green Bay

A University of Wisconsin - Green Bay professor and Oneida tribal elder have created a Web site to help try to save the Oneida language

Like other American Indian languages, the danger of extinction has inspired preservation efforts.

They are about a quarter of the way through the dictionary but the Web site already is being used for one of Professor Clifford Abbott grammar classes.

Article was posted on my local news paper 4/16/2007 in the local section

I am glad to see languages being preserved and teach.
I lost great deal of learning the Euskera , the language of Vizcaya (north Spain)
since Franco didn't allow the speaking of the language on his reign.

Elders were afraid to spoke it in front of the children
for fear of learning and speaking it in public
since it would have been penalized drastically.

Great Job and big cheers for professor
Clifford Abbot.
Wishing Much success

No comments:

● THE OCEAN ●