.¤·º°´¯ Watching Over Me ¯`°º·¤.

☆ Spaniard ☆

My photo
I am Spaniard by birth . Raised between Spain and Italy. Currently residing in the USA. I love to connect with people of different cultures and paths of life. I speak, read and write six different languages. ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤ Lets see ... : dreamer, crazy, playful, wild, stubborn, romantic, adventurer, sweet, kind, funny, sensitive, tender, loving , proud, childish, cheerful, caring, joyful, sociable, passionate, in one word ..... "INCURABLE"!! I am a Daughter of the "KING of KINGS" I Been single by CHOICE, I rather be single than be lied, cheated & disrespected.

"ONGI ETORRI - 歓迎 - BIENVENIDOS - BENVENUTO - WELCOME"

If your God is a Jew,
Your pizza Italian,
Your watch Swiss,
Your car Japanese,
Your coffee Colombian,
Your numbers Arabic,
Your letters Latin,
How dear you call your neighbor an alien?

♫ Music - Videos ♫

❤ J ~ M ❤
WMYX 99.1 The Mix FM
"LOVE SONGS"
LIGHTS DOWN .......

The Party

PLEASE CLICK ON THE POST TITTLE
IT WILL TAKE YOU TO A VIDEO (SOURCE)



He met her at a party, she was so outstanding, many guys chasing after her, while he so normal, nobody paid attention to him.

At the party, he invited her to have coffee with him, She was so surprised, but due to being polite, she promised. They sat in a nice coffee shop, he was too nervous to say anything, she felt uncomfortably, she thought, please let me go home... Suddenly he asked the waiter, would you please give me some salt? I'd like to put salt in my coffee."

Everybody stared at him, so strange! his face turned red but still, he put salt in his coffee and drank it. Why do you have that hobby? He replied: ' When I was a little boy, I lived near the sea, I liked playing in the sea, I could feel the taste of the sea, just like the taste of salty coffee, Now every time I have the salty coffee, I always think of my hometown so much, I miss my parents who are still living there.'

While saying that tears filled his eyes, She was deeply touch, That's his true feeling, from the bottom of his heart, A man who will tell out his lonliness, he must be a man who loves home, cares about his home, has responsiblity of home. Then she also started to speak, spoke about her faraway hometown, her childhood, her family...

They continued to date. She found that actually he was a man who meets all her demands; He had tolerance, was such a good person but she almost missed him, Thanks to his salty coffee! Then the story was just like every beautiful love story, The princess married the prince, Then they were living the happy life... and, everytime she made coffee for him, she put some salt in his coffee, as she knew that's the way he liked it.

After 40 years, he passed away, he left her a letter which said: My Dearest, Please forgive me, forgive my whole life lie, This was the only lie I said to you ... The salty coffee. remember the frist time we dated? I was very nervous at that time, actually i wanted sugar, but I said salt it was hard for me to change so I went ahead, I never thought that could be the start of our communication! I tried to tell the truth many times in my life, But I was afraid to do that, as I have promised not to lie to you for anything ...

Now I am dying, I am afraid of nothing so I tell you the truth: I don't like salty coffee. What a strange bad taste...But I have had salty coffee for my whole life! since I knew you, I never felt sorry for anything I do for you, having you with me is my biggest happiness for my whole life. If I can live for the second time, and have you for my whole life even though I have to drink the salty coffee again."

Her tears made the letter totally wet. Someday, someone asked her: what's the taste of salty coffee? Its sweet she replied. Love is not 2 forget but 2 forgive, not 2 censure but 2 understand, not 2 let go, but 2 hold on!!!. Don't ever leave the one you love for the one you like.. because the one that you like will leave you for the one they love...
find a guy, who calls you BEAUTIFUL instead of hot. who calls you back when you hang up on him. who will stay awake just to watch you sleep. wait for the guy who kissess your forehead, who wants to show you off to the world when you are in sweats. who holds your hand in front of his friends, wait for the guy that is constantly reminding you of how much he cares about you and how lucky he is to have you.
wait for the one who turns to his friends and says!!!! that's HER.!

Author Unknown

No comments:

● THE OCEAN ●