.¤·º°´¯ Watching Over Me ¯`°º·¤.

☆ Spaniard ☆

My photo
I am Spaniard by birth . Raised between Spain and Italy. Currently residing in the USA. I love to connect with people of different cultures and paths of life. I speak, read and write six different languages. ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤ Lets see ... : dreamer, crazy, playful, wild, stubborn, romantic, adventurer, sweet, kind, funny, sensitive, tender, loving , proud, childish, cheerful, caring, joyful, sociable, passionate, in one word ..... "INCURABLE"!! I am a Daughter of the "KING of KINGS" I Been single by CHOICE, I rather be single than be lied, cheated & disrespected.

"ONGI ETORRI - 歓迎 - BIENVENIDOS - BENVENUTO - WELCOME"

If your God is a Jew,
Your pizza Italian,
Your watch Swiss,
Your car Japanese,
Your coffee Colombian,
Your numbers Arabic,
Your letters Latin,
How dear you call your neighbor an alien?

♫ Music - Videos ♫

❤ J ~ M ❤
WMYX 99.1 The Mix FM
"LOVE SONGS"
LIGHTS DOWN .......

Si Yo ... TU! - Si Tu ...YO!



If I ... you.
If you fall ... I with you
and we will rise together
in this together.



If I get lost ... find me.
If you get lost ... I with you
and together we read in the stars
This is our way.
And if is not there ... we will invent it.



If the distance is oblivion
bridges i'll do with your hugs
for what you and I have lived
non-strings
even links
is the dream of any friend
Is to paint an I love you
and dry in our lap.



If I ... you.
If I doubt it, you push me
If you doubt, I'll understand you
If I get silent, listening in my eyes
If you get silent, I will read your gestures.



If you need me ... Whistle
and I will build a ladder
made of your last kisses,
to steal a star from the moon
and put it on your bedside table
to give you light.



If I ... you.
If you ... me too.
If I cry, comfort me ans smile to me.
If you laugh, I'll cry
because we are the balance
two halves that form a dream.



If I ... you.
If you ... me.
And if you kneel
I will make the world will be lower,
to your size,
because sometimes to keep growing
we need to keep bending.



If you leave me , I will keep the flame alive
until you return,
and without questions, we will continue walking.
And unconditionally I will be forgiving.
If you fall asleep, keep on dreaming,
that the time has not passed
that the clock has stopped.



And if you laugh
some day becomes hard,
you will be dry from tears
and tenderness
I'll be by your side
because I've always loved you,
because I've always did care for you.



But never stop or heal from loving me ,
for love is like Don Quixote
only regains sanity when it dies.
Love me in my madness
For my straight jacket is you,
and that is my calmness,
and my healing ...



If I ... you.
If you ... me.
Without you, nothing.
Without me, if you want ... try it.




Si yo, tù
Si tù ... yo.
Si caes... yo contigo
y nos levantaremos juntos en esto unidos.
Si me pierdo, encuéntrame.
Si te pierdes, yo contigo
y juntos leeremos en las estrellas
cual es nuestro camino.
Y si no existe, lo inventaremos.



Si la distancia es el olvido
haré puentes con tus abrazos
pues lo que tu y yo hemos vivido.
no son cadenas…
ni siquiera lazos
es el sueño de cualquier amigo
es pintar un te quiero a trazos
y secarlo en nuestro regazo.



Si yo...tú.
Si dudo, me empujas
Si dudas, te entiendo
Si callo, escucha mi mirada
Si callas, leeré tus gestos.
Si me necesitas... silba
y construiré una escalera
hecha de tus últimos besos,
para robar a la luna una estrella
y ponerla en tu mesilla para que te de luz.



Si yo... tú.
Si tú... yo también.
Si lloro, ríeme.
Si ríes, llorare
pues somos el equilibrio,
dos mitades que forman un sueño.



Si yo... tú.
Si tú... conmigo.
Y si te arrodillas haré que el mundo sea mas bajo,
a tu medida,
pues a veces para seguir creciendo
hay que agacharse.



Si me dejas,
mantendré viva la llama hasta que regreses,
y sin preguntas, seguiremos caminando.
Y sin condiciones te seguiré perdonando.
Si te duermes, seguiremos soñando,
que el tiempo no ha pasado
que el reloj se ha parado.
Y si alguna vez la risa se te vuelve dura,
se te secan las lagrimas
y la ternura, estaré a tu lado,
pues siempre te he querido,
pues siempre te he cuidado.



Pero jamás te cures de quererme,
pues el amor es como Don Quijote: solo recobra la cordura cuando muere.
Quiéreme en mi locura, pues mi camisa de fuerza eres tu,
y eso me calma, y eso me cura…



Si yo... tú.
Si tú, yo.
Sin ti, nada.
Sin mì, si quieres... prueba.
Poema de Txus Di Fellatio, del grupo Mago de Oz



No comments:

● THE OCEAN ●