.¤·º°´¯ Watching Over Me ¯`°º·¤.

☆ Spaniard ☆

My photo
I am Spaniard by birth . Raised between Spain and Italy. Currently residing in the USA. I love to connect with people of different cultures and paths of life. I speak, read and write six different languages. ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤ Lets see ... : dreamer, crazy, playful, wild, stubborn, romantic, adventurer, sweet, kind, funny, sensitive, tender, loving , proud, childish, cheerful, caring, joyful, sociable, passionate, in one word ..... "INCURABLE"!! I am a Daughter of the "KING of KINGS" I Been single by CHOICE, I rather be single than be lied, cheated & disrespected.

"ONGI ETORRI - 歓迎 - BIENVENIDOS - BENVENUTO - WELCOME"

If your God is a Jew,
Your pizza Italian,
Your watch Swiss,
Your car Japanese,
Your coffee Colombian,
Your numbers Arabic,
Your letters Latin,
How dear you call your neighbor an alien?

♫ Music - Videos ♫

❤ J ~ M ❤
WMYX 99.1 The Mix FM
"LOVE SONGS"
LIGHTS DOWN .......

" Storms of Life "

(CLICK POST TITLE)

So here I am
And can you please tell me ... oh

Where do broken hearts go?
Can they find their way home
Back to the open arms
Of a love that's waiting there
And if somebody loves you
Won't they always love you?

how can you move on after the
I love you's
your the love of my life
I would do anything for you

But could not do the more basic things ...

So how can you pick up the threads of an old life?
How do you go on?
when in your heart you begin to understand ...
there is no going back

There is somethings that time cannot mend
Some hurts that go too deep
that have taken hold ...

Where do you begin to heal?
the only thing that keeps me going ...
is knowing that one day I shall be healed
the time and the place of my healing
is hidden from my eyes
that knowledge is a mystery


" WHERE THERE IS LOVE "

Where there is love the heart is light
Where there is love the day is bright

Where there is love there is a song
To help when things are going wrong

Where there is love there is a smile
To make all things seem more worthwhile

Where there is love there is quiet peace
A tranquil place where turmoils cease ...

Love changes darkness into light
And makes the heart take
"Wingless Flight"

Oh, blest are they who walk in love ...
They also walk with GOD above
And when man walks with GOD again
There shall be Peace on Earth for man.

~~ HELEN STEINER RICE ~~

No comments:

● THE OCEAN ●