.¤·º°´¯ Watching Over Me ¯`°º·¤.

☆ Spaniard ☆

My photo
I am Spaniard by birth . Raised between Spain and Italy. Currently residing in the USA. I love to connect with people of different cultures and paths of life. I speak, read and write six different languages. ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤ Lets see ... : dreamer, crazy, playful, wild, stubborn, romantic, adventurer, sweet, kind, funny, sensitive, tender, loving , proud, childish, cheerful, caring, joyful, sociable, passionate, in one word ..... "INCURABLE"!! I am a Daughter of the "KING of KINGS" I Been single by CHOICE, I rather be single than be lied, cheated & disrespected.

"ONGI ETORRI - 歓迎 - BIENVENIDOS - BENVENUTO - WELCOME"

If your God is a Jew,
Your pizza Italian,
Your watch Swiss,
Your car Japanese,
Your coffee Colombian,
Your numbers Arabic,
Your letters Latin,
How dear you call your neighbor an alien?

♫ Music - Videos ♫

❤ J ~ M ❤
WMYX 99.1 The Mix FM
"LOVE SONGS"
LIGHTS DOWN .......

"Ananau ----- by Alborada"



"Ananau, ananau
Nispaniwashkanky
Ñuqallapiñam chay ña wiky.

Ananau, ananau
Nispaniwashkanky
Wiñaypaqchum ñuqa qawasqaiky

May runallam kakuchkanky
Kaycunallapy waqanaypaq.
Wañuptyqa ñakawanky
Manam munanichu chay pasayta"

( In English :
"Oh, What Pain

Oh, what pain
Your ache is my ache
Your eyes are my eyes

Oh, what pain
Your ache is my ache
You believe that I'm seeing you, because you believe

Who will believe you that I'm here
I am crying
If I die you will miss me,
but you don't want that is what happen" )
Video : © Wolf Eastwood



No comments:

● THE OCEAN ●