.¤·º°´¯ Watching Over Me ¯`°º·¤.

☆ Spaniard ☆

My photo
I am Spaniard by birth . Raised between Spain and Italy. Currently residing in the USA. I love to connect with people of different cultures and paths of life. I speak, read and write six different languages. ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤ Lets see ... : dreamer, crazy, playful, wild, stubborn, romantic, adventurer, sweet, kind, funny, sensitive, tender, loving , proud, childish, cheerful, caring, joyful, sociable, passionate, in one word ..... "INCURABLE"!! I am a Daughter of the "KING of KINGS" I Been single by CHOICE, I rather be single than be lied, cheated & disrespected.

"ONGI ETORRI - 歓迎 - BIENVENIDOS - BENVENUTO - WELCOME"

If your God is a Jew,
Your pizza Italian,
Your watch Swiss,
Your car Japanese,
Your coffee Colombian,
Your numbers Arabic,
Your letters Latin,
How dear you call your neighbor an alien?

♫ Music - Videos ♫

❤ J ~ M ❤
WMYX 99.1 The Mix FM
"LOVE SONGS"
LIGHTS DOWN .......

"Solitary Retreat"


It’s okay to want to stay single
you don’t need a lover,
to know that other people love you

It’s okay to want to be with someone
in order to feel whole,
people get lonely sometimes

It’s not okay however
to mistake love for loneliness
You don’t get to decide when to drop a person,
just because another piqued your interest

It’s not okay to say
that you love someone,
when all you like is their looks
They are made up of personalities,
quirky traits,
intangible things,
just like you are

Make sure you love them as a whole.

- Things I learnt the "hard way"
— floreo-vivere

No comments:

● THE OCEAN ●