.¤·º°´¯ Watching Over Me ¯`°º·¤.

☆ Spaniard ☆

My photo
I am Spaniard by birth . Raised between Spain and Italy. Currently residing in the USA. I love to connect with people of different cultures and paths of life. I speak, read and write six different languages. ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤ Lets see ... : dreamer, crazy, playful, wild, stubborn, romantic, adventurer, sweet, kind, funny, sensitive, tender, loving , proud, childish, cheerful, caring, joyful, sociable, passionate, in one word ..... "INCURABLE"!! I am a Daughter of the "KING of KINGS" I Been single by CHOICE, I rather be single than be lied, cheated & disrespected.

"ONGI ETORRI - 歓迎 - BIENVENIDOS - BENVENUTO - WELCOME"

If your God is a Jew,
Your pizza Italian,
Your watch Swiss,
Your car Japanese,
Your coffee Colombian,
Your numbers Arabic,
Your letters Latin,
How dear you call your neighbor an alien?

♫ Music - Videos ♫

❤ J ~ M ❤
WMYX 99.1 The Mix FM
"LOVE SONGS"
LIGHTS DOWN .......

Is it a Sin?


Is it a Sin to feel so good?

To feel so much love inside of you, that you guard it for fear that the bubble is going to burst?


I am not taking about a romantic love

I do not have the blessing to have someone special in my life


But the kind of love for life

For breathing in and feeling all the wonderful things there were created for our enjoyment


For the kind of love that when you feel the breeze in your face you can't help feeling that something wonderful is about to happen next.


I wonder some times what kind of crazy I am for feeling this way


But I do enjoy this little life call mine

So happy I can do as I please and do some good in quiet ways, and though it goes unnoticed I do not mind at all


Because I believe than when you give good from the heart, there should be no need for acknowledgement or gratification


The gratification comes from within knowing that you shared and did give your best without being asked for, and with no need to expect absolutely nothing in return.


That is the very best feeling in the whole world (besides the feeling of being loved)


I am a very happy content person

and I Thank my dear Lord for the beautiful blessings he sends my way and for letting this heart of mine be in accordance with his heart beat.


Life is absolutely beautiful, even with the bad things ...

I count my blessings every day.



No comments:

● THE OCEAN ●