.¤·º°´¯ Watching Over Me ¯`°º·¤.

☆ Spaniard ☆

My photo
I am Spaniard by birth . Raised between Spain and Italy. Currently residing in the USA. I love to connect with people of different cultures and paths of life. I speak, read and write six different languages. ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤ Lets see ... : dreamer, crazy, playful, wild, stubborn, romantic, adventurer, sweet, kind, funny, sensitive, tender, loving , proud, childish, cheerful, caring, joyful, sociable, passionate, in one word ..... "INCURABLE"!! I am a Daughter of the "KING of KINGS" I Been single by CHOICE, I rather be single than be lied, cheated & disrespected.

"ONGI ETORRI - 歓迎 - BIENVENIDOS - BENVENUTO - WELCOME"

If your God is a Jew,
Your pizza Italian,
Your watch Swiss,
Your car Japanese,
Your coffee Colombian,
Your numbers Arabic,
Your letters Latin,
How dear you call your neighbor an alien?

♫ Music - Videos ♫

❤ J ~ M ❤
WMYX 99.1 The Mix FM
"LOVE SONGS"
LIGHTS DOWN .......

Love & Marriage?

Maybe is just me or ...
am I to old fashioned??
Either way is just so alarming what is going on in our society now days.
What ever happen with the old fashion days?
I never been good with words, and I always have try to keep my personal life aside from this world, because as the word well indicates ... is "PERSONAL"
Is "my" life, not "OUR" life.
But as I have been reading all along I see this world of the Internet has become more like the soap opera "Days of our Life's"
What ever happen with the intimacy and privacy and respect for the human being?
I recently had read about a woman who lost her husband over a woman from the Internet.
Needless to say it was a very devastating experience for her .. and well ... for everyone involved around her.
How many questions went through her mind?
probably millions of thousands.
But the one question that still Haunts my mind is:
Where did we went wrong?
Well ... after much thought and getting to read some facts , was very obvious what went wrong.
Life is not like it use to be, when family did matter the most, and we kept our friends close as if they were family, and our enemies even closer.
Life is much more stressful now days. Both men and woman need to go out there to earn a living. By the time they get home, work has not ended yet, still cooking to do, laundry, ironing, caring for the children, helping with home work, extra school activities, getting things ready for the next day.
Phone calls?, bills?, and I can go on, and on with a long none ending list.
So in many cases, the time out for each other has become very limited, or in many cases vanished in thin air.
No time for loving, for romancing, for pampering each other.
But we have time for the computer?
Time to build something with someone else, thousands of miles away?
That sounds pretty disturbing to me.
When they could have apply that time to be with their loved one, but instead, that time was used fabricating an Internet relationship. Which to me seams obvious is build on lust, not in real emotions and feelings or even in real facts in many cases.
I have seeing it ... many lonely people here in the net, and most of them not so how they describe or present themselves.
But the enticing and the so called excitement, wins over a relationship that took bows, for the sick and the healthy, the happy and the sad, the poor or the rich, til death do them apart?
I am well aware no person is perfect, and neither are marriages, and so it's a constant work to keep the flame going.
What ever happen with the making "LOVE"?
when people are single, they CAN'T wait! to be with each other, to call at wherever odd hours just to hear your voice, to bring you a rose just because, how many people out there have done the crazy things as to drive across states just to be with Him/Her?
Simple things like a good morning or the last call good night was making love.
The whole package them was "LOVE".
Now a phone call that cost nothing but a few minutes sounds more like a chore and obligation instead of a symbol of love, care and concern?
When did society implemented "LUST" to replace "LOVE"?
When did man and woman threw their morals and values down the drain over:
"There is plenty of fishes in the net"?
I been alone for more years that I care to count, and I have always pray that if God had there a good man for me , that it would be a forever love, and I did pray, that I would love that men with heart and soul no matter what.
But now days the more I see, the more convinced I am that kind of men does not exist any more, and those very few out there left, are a dying breed.
Oh lady's and don't make me wrong ... there is plenty of you out there doing wrong as well, and This is not a judgement call. This is just a matter of "FACTS" call.
How would you lady's would like your husbands to leave you over someone else?
Some without scruples would say: OH GOD TAKE HIM AWAY RIGHT NOW!
What about family? Children? Friendships?
Ruined over what?
Is a good rule to always fallow : Don't do unto others what you don't want done unto you.
I think ... I will remain Alone for a long time.
With that kind of values ... enough said.
Misery loves company or so they say.
And I am not looking for misery, is obvious that there is plenty of misery in the world, more than what many deserve to receive.
I pray for those young couples out there, that they will base their relationships in solid foundations, with friendship, love, understanding .... and much needed "RESPECT" for each other.
Life is beautiful, and I hope this lady I read about, will overcome the pain and grief this situation has put her through.
I could have understood the break up if she was a bad woman, or wife or mother, but that didn't seam to be the problem. Though like I said above, no person is perfect, takes a lot of work to make a marriage work, from both parties involved.
I hope and pray that this will bring something positive into her life.
The way I see it ... God must have take him away, because someone better is on her way.
Maybe she can't see it that way now, is to much pain and grief to understand such a concept right now.
But some times we have to lose something , to learn from it, and win something better.
Blessings & Light

No comments:

● THE OCEAN ●